Welcome to randomcd's homepage!
is a free Python
script that takes a random selection of
your audio files and burns the compilation onto a nice CD or a USB drive for you to enjoy on the road. Downloads are this way
- 20151031: version 0.0.6 is out: I switched to cdrskin because it made my life easier under Debian.
As far as new features go, you can now configure profiles! See the usage page for more information.
- 20141229: version 0.0.5 is out: bugfixes, improvements, and most importantly, now runs under Windows. You'll need to install
- 20140720: version 0.0.4 is out: you can now specify playlists, and they'll be copied along with their contents.
- 20140327: version 0.0.3 is out, bugfixes and new features on the menu.
- 20140113: version 0.0.2 is out, mostly bugfixes and starting to aim towards running under Windows.
20131223: initial release! Get it here.